Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gotta love technology

We live in an amazing time. I am sitting here typing on my smart phone posting a message on a Blog that will post on the internet and be accessible around the world. Yeah so what? Well technology is a true miracle in my opinion, guided by divine inspiration. The internet alone makes it possible to broadcast general conference in many different languages to people all over the world. Geneology is now as easy as ever because of the internet and other technologies. Messages of great importance can be posted or broadcast via satellite and reach virtually every corner of the Earth. It just amazes me how all these things work. The only explanation that makes sense to me is that the hand of the Lord is behind it all.

It is too bad that some people take these gifts and then manipulate them for evil. But then again as the scriptures say, there must be opposition in all things.

Personally I love new gadgets (like my new phone), I love to see how they work and what they do. I went to the Consumer Enterainment Show in Las Vegas last month, it was unbelievable how many cool technologies there are and how many ideas are developed every day. It will be interesting to see which new technologies developed today will advance the work of the Lord in the future. I can't wait to see it all unfold.

1 comment:

Orange Peanut said...

I love you my techno guy!